Friday, September 22, 2006

Introducing Chloe (and dodgy Uncle Macca)

As of 6.52pm last night, I became an uncle. My sister Shelley gave birth to a healthy baby girl named Chloe. The mother and father are apparently well, the grand parents clearly ecstatic, and Chloe, very confused and annoyed I imagine, having been woken up a couple of weeks earlier than scheduled. She may also be wondering where the hell her eyebrows are. I am sure Mum will explain to Chloe that these will probably turn up in three years time.

The timing couldn't be better. Aff and I are heading down to Melbourne next weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting Chloe, and kicking off a new stage in my life, as dodgy Uncle Macca.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Congrats, Uncle Macca :)

9/22/2006 02:12:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all!

9/22/2006 03:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home