Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The joy of partitioned work spaces

Someone, in a partitioned space somewhere in my immediate area who I cannot see behind the sea of pink pinboards that mark each persons space, has decided to crank up what I think is their favourite Kenny G CD, to levels which I contend, is an infringment on my workplace - nay - human rights.

I am thinking of taking things into my own hands, by screwing up my latest, and admittedly not very good, research paper draft, and throwing it in the direction of the music source. If I keep my head down, no one would know the wiser.

mental note: remove name from paper before throwing.

7 Comments:

Blogger melt said...

maybe you could use your new toned biceps to headlock until they recanted their musical taste.

8/02/2005 09:23:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is just no excuse for listening to Kenny G in a public space!

8/02/2005 11:13:00 PM

 
Blogger macca said...

all three of you speak the truth :)

8/03/2005 11:34:00 AM

 
Blogger macca said...

where is Vanilla Ice when you need him!

8/04/2005 09:23:00 AM

 
Blogger melt said...

On a Sydney dancefloor, apparently.

8/04/2005 11:11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, the choices of musical response are remarkably tame here - we want to annoy our Kenny G listener, not getting them bopping along in their slavishly MOR kind of way. I suggest, instead a little bit of Body Count, from back when Ice-T was angry at cops, not playing one on TV. If that doesn't freak out the twit listening to Kenny G, nothing will :)

8/05/2005 01:50:00 PM

 
Blogger macca said...

all great suggestions.

Can I just say how impressed I am that one seemingly dull post about Kenny G has managed to inspire more comments than any other post on my blog to date.

Clearly, the people have spoken.

8/05/2005 02:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home