Friday, July 29, 2005

Photo time - because sometimes its just easier

Here are some photo's from Lee-Fay and Tim's wedding reception in Sydney last weekend that I recently wrote about. Thanks to Amanda, who provided all of these photo's.

Lets get up close and personal with the happy couple.

Firstly, the beautiful bride, Lee-Fay (in the red), pictured here with (the also beautiful) Amanda.


.. but let us not forget the other half of this dynamic duo, Canberra's very own shock jock, Tim, pictured here again with the lovely Amanda:


Of course, if there is one thing a wedding reception is never short of, its some "hot chicks", or as I like to say, "da ladies" - I had my eye on the one on the left:



Now lets hit the dance floor: enter "the smooth operator":


"Hello Ladies" ...


.. and the competition arrives - and what party would be complete without your PhD supervisor. Thankfully, Nick had his eye on another lady, Janine, and by the looks of it, clearly fancied his chances:


"I was instantly won over by his wit, and sense of humour. Nick always makes me laugh" - Janine (*)


(*) - comment may not have actually been said.

and at the end of the night - chalk another one up for "the smooth operator":


Thanks again to Amanda for the pics!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I must speak up before this emerging trend for nubile young things trying to get their mits on my man by posting saucy pictures of themselves gets out of hand...
Did you look at the last photo?

...now off you trot Felicity ;-)

8/03/2005 05:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home