Thursday, July 21, 2005

Loose Cannon's - the rising stars of Tuesday night mixed netball - division 6

Last Tuesday night, Aff played her last game for her work netball team, the "loose cannons" (which I am also a team member of). As of next Tuesday, Aff will start training for lifeline, a support network to help prevent suicide. The Loose Cannons had a massive win in her honour, which explains my cheesy grin in this photo taken after the game:



The team - back row (l to r): Affrica, Chloe, Donna, Nicole, Emma.
front row (l + r): Michelle, Chris, Alison, Anthony, Kylie.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats. the curtain raisers lost by 6 last night. I couldn't play because I had free tix to the opening night of the Melbourne International Film Fest.

I thought it was going to be 100% black tie, red carpet and general glam, but it was really just like going to the movies. We saw a film called two brothers. It was great.
"Look out for it ****1/2"

7/21/2005 06:39:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris congratulations to the team on your win and I'm sure you will all miss Aff from the team but Chris I feel for team photos presentation is important you have the lovely cheesy grin but where is your pleated skirt and matching knickers...hmmmmmm?

7/22/2005 08:30:00 AM

 
Blogger macca said...

all I can say is .. be careful what you wish for - it might just come true .. and really .... no one wants that

7/22/2005 10:38:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, the win gave you a cheesy grin but it wasn't so kind to me... all that huffing and puffing
gave me a big read fat face and little beady eye look -
lovely - so glad that photo is up for the world to see!
affrica

7/22/2005 11:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home