Monday, September 19, 2005

A brief blogging hiatus

With one week until the deadline of a conference I am submitting a paper to, I will be focussing all my writing energy on getting it done - so, I will not be blogging much this week. Its actually quite funny to look over the last few weeks of blog entries - based on the reducing frequency of posts, it must have been becoming increasingly apparent that a deadline was looming. :)

So, in the words of that famous governor of cul-ee-forn-nya: "I'll be back".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best with the conference Arnie!

9/19/2005 06:42:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is where you and I differ Macca. When I get busy I write more blog posts - and vice versa which is why I didn't say a word in January. Needless to say I am very busy right now.

9/20/2005 08:13:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home