Friday, August 31, 2007

On the "Free love Freeway" ..... to Slough

Case, these pics are for you ... but first let me set the mood:

-----------------------------------------------------------
Free love on the free love freeway, the
Love is free and the freeway's long, I got some
Hot love on the hot love highway, ain't
Going home 'cause my baby's gone (she's gone)
-----------------------------------------------------------
-- David Brent
(and people say he's just a big pair of tits)





Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - the photos are for Casey - but I took a peep anyway. I was under the misapprehension that it was all romance etc etc over there - but Slough looks, well - Slougish. As Casey's (and, let me remind you - Affrica's - Mother. Not to mention YOUR mother-in-law) I put it on record that I thoroughly disapprove of David Brent's sentiments - AND his pair of tits.

9/05/2007 08:39:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home