Friday, June 30, 2006

A sure sign insanity is looming

I currently have three cups of unfinished coffee on my desk. The first, a takeaway flat white purchased at 9am this morning, remains half full (and very cold) in front of me. The second, a mug of coffee brewed at approximately 12noon, sits to my right, with at least a quarter of a cup remaining. And now my third, freshly brewed and ready to drink, sits to my left, steaming away. All coffees before it were perfectly fine and worthy of full consumption, but each it seems, in a cruel twist of fate, forgotten about as my attention turned else where. Now I am left with a graveyard of coffee mugs, each a stark reminder of my increasing abscent mindedness, and perhaps even worse, my wasteful practices with a highly valued resource.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your body is telling your mind to switch to the cool club and go decaf?

6/30/2006 03:38:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! And that will be the last grief I get for not finishing my Sunday morning coffee thank you!

7/04/2006 10:05:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home