Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Happy birthday maccamusings

In all the excitement of engagements, birthday surprises and the usual array of stuff that fills up my week, I forgot to mention my blog turned one year old on May 3rd!

I must admit, when I first began blogging, I didn't really think I'd stick at it, but I am very glad I did. Thanks to everyone who cares enough to take time out of their lives, however infrequently, to read the rubbish I unashamedly post on this site. All I can promise for the future is much of the same (with perhaps some added effort to occassionally proof read what i post).

I also promise to finish the Tasmanian South Coast "Why am I still hiking?" report, which unfortuntately grew so large and initimidating, it scared me off finishing it :)

4 Comments:

Blogger macca said...

cheers Russ!

5/18/2006 03:39:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest easy Chris - future -mother-in-laws of this generation are complete idiots when it comes to computers or cyber-space - there is no need to feel lurked upon. However, I, as a modern-post-modern-computer-literate person must take issue with russ: proff reading is VERY important and sad to say - despite your status as a pee haich (aich?) dee student you have something to learn on this subject. Jeff Fenech did not say "I love ya's all" - it was " I luv youse all - Y-O-U-S-E. Hope this helps. P.S. sometimes future-mother-in-laws are best left ignored when they get plain silly.

5/19/2006 04:02:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say, Macca?

Your efforts have indeed been inspirational. I once was skeptical and now I am a blog convert.

Keep up the good work!

Mands

5/23/2006 03:45:00 PM

 
Blogger Frank and Sue said...

Great to hear that you are going to finish off Tassie, we can't wait to read it. Also huge congratulations to you both on your engagement. Best wishes for your future together.

5/23/2006 08:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home