Monday, December 19, 2005

Oh Internet - you've done it again

----------------------------------------------------------------------
the song has a line in the chorus something like "there's nothing that I can do" (and involves other lines that end with words rhyming with "do".

Also, early in the song, the chorus tune is sung using just: "ba ba baba ba ba ba ba .. ba ba baba ba ba ba ba ba ..."

anyone ??

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is the exact words I posted on triple J's music forum a few weeks ago, after hearing a song I loved on the lunch time show, but not hearing the back announcement. Of course, things would have been a whole lot simpler if triple J published its playlists - but apparently our 8 cents a day doesn't quite stretch that far.

Anyway, you might be surprised to know that it took less than 24 hours for someone to respond with the correct band and song title:

Song:Sould Meets Body
Artist: Death Cab for Cutie
from the album Plans.

The band, as far as I can gather, are from Seattle, and have been kicking around for quite some time.

I have downloaded the whole album, and its very good. I am sure you can find it in any reputable CD shop. I highly recommend it (says Chris "Molly" McCarthy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home