Thursday, November 03, 2005

Grinders coffee predicts record sales for November

Aff and I are heading to Melbourne next week, for a week .. woohoo! We haven't been back since April, so we're both pretty excited. The "lovely lady Lancer" will be clocking up the km's in fine style as we begin our journey on Friday night

On the itninerary so far is family (back to The Basin!), a BBQ, beer, lunches, dinners, coffee, beer, house warming, final Masters thesis submission, beer, coffee, beer, beer, beer, beer ....

.. Actually, my schedule may not include quite so much beer .. And perhaps just a little more caffeine will be involved.

I've definitely got that "I've been out of Melbourne for too long and want to do everything when I get there" bug!

Whatever happens, the most important thing is catching up with everyone.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fab time in Melbourne Chris and Aff!

11/05/2005 01:01:00 AM

 
Blogger melt said...

Can you please eat a souvlaki on my behalf?

11/05/2005 01:07:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... And have a dance at Barry on mine!

11/10/2005 12:02:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, as time is of essence I have a tip for you, eat your souvlaki while dancing at barry.

11/10/2005 06:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home