Wednesday, March 22, 2006

bloggered

It is becoming increasingly apparent that one blog entry a week is looking like being the only way forward for me at the moment. The fact is, things have been nothing short of frantic of late, to the point wherefinding time to scratch oneself is becoming increasingly harder, let alone time to blog about anything. The great irony of this is that its times like this when I have the most interesting things to blog about.

In the last three weeks I have: been down to Melbourne and back twice, had one sister get married, had another sister announce she is pregnant, had a best friend out from the UK, graduated (Masters), been hiking for three days in the Royal National Park, have started private tutoring, have left my car keys in Melbourne so cannot drive my car (until Rocky and Trish mail them back to me), have launched a large recruitment drive for PARSA's social team, have done community radio twice and have finally reached my target of weighing less than 100kg (first time in 7 years).

Most of these things warrant a blog entry of their own, but the reality is that very few will, so I guess by default, this is it. And let's not mention the numerous loose ends like my Tassie South Coast track write up, which is still 7 days short of completion. I know you're all hanging out for that one! I also have a bunch of photos to include, from many of the above mentioned activities.

So I guess the message I am trying to get across is, "I'm still blogging!" Just not every day. I do intend to spend a day trying to catch up on a few of these loose ends though.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on the weight loss Chris you sound like your too busy to eat and glad to hear you got back from hikeing safely and congratulations once again on your masters graduation my hands are still sore from all the clapping. mum

3/22/2006 05:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, Chris, you are a whinger. I suppose you are indulging yourself by sleeping. Now what blogger would put sleep before blogging. I ask you. This slacking will have to cease. Put those pictures up now! BTW, am in awe of the weight loss - all that bike riding?And congratulations on the graduation.

3/25/2006 06:30:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Chris, blogging is not good for getting work done :)

3/25/2006 11:55:00 PM

 
Blogger macca said...

Mum - thanks again. It was quite a clap fest!

Russ - sdswt drg dfgds l'erlbd gew -
nope, can't do it.

Miss eagle - surely the sole purpose of blogging, if nothing else, is to whinge :)
And yes, i think the bike riding may just have helped a little.

Rob - which I assume by inference, means you haven't done any work for years :)

3/27/2006 04:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home