Wednesday, May 25, 2005

eurovision

... well, like I said previously, it was inevitable that my next post would just dissapoint .. and what better way to do it than to talk about something like the 2005 Eurovision song test. Unlike this post however, the contest was certainly not dissapointing. The Euro-trash was out in force, and that's why we love it! Aff and I had a party (a bit of a house warming for our new Canberra home) and invited anyone we may have vaguely said more than 10 words to in the last few months, to join in the fun of Eurovision'05. Well, actually, Aff, who has been living in Canberra for over a year, knew some of these people a lot better than me.

Aff had managed to borrow a projector from her work, which allowed us to screen SBS's highest rating show of the year on our lounge room wall. 18 people ended up coming to watch, which was great. The performances were tragic, the MC'ing awkward, and the commentary from "that Irish guy", priceless.

Long live Eurovision!

1 Comments:

Blogger macca said...

because I'm new to this and didn't realise I had restricted the access ... fixed now.

5/26/2005 10:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home